EXCiPACTTM Auditor Training Course
You are invited to attend the first open EXCiPACTTM Auditor Training Course in Paris on 18th-19th January, 2012.
EXCiPACTTM is a new, voluntary, international scheme that provides for the high quality, independent certification of manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical excipients to prescribed cGMP and cGDP standards, as a means of ensuring patient safety through supplier quality, while minimising the overall supply chain costs.
This course will explain how EXCiPACTTM will work and how auditors will assess organisations for compliance to the cGMP and/or cGDP standards for pharmaceutical excipients. It will be valuable for organisations wanting to prepare for EXCIPACTTM certification. The latest course progamme is attached. Should you wish to accept this invitation, please carefully note and comply with the following instructions:
1. There are only 20 places available on the course. These will be filled on a first-to-pay basis.
3. Full payment of €1000.00 is necessary to secure your place. This must be paid by bank transfer to ING Bank, Brussels IBAN: 54 3630 8931 3697; SWIFT/BIC: BBRUBEBB
4. When the bank transfer has been received by the EXCiPACTTM secretariat, successful registrants will be sent a receipt by e-mail together with details of the training location and a nearby recommended hotel with special discounts for registrants.
5. Do not make any travel arrangements until you have received this confirmation of your registration.
6. Should you need to cancel your confirmed registration, we regret that no refund will be given but you may request to transfer your registration to a colleague from the same company.
7. The €1000.00 fee covers the cost of the course, course materials and refreshments during the course. It does not cover any personal costs, such as travel or accommodation, associated with the event.
8. By registering for the event you are accepting the above terms and conditions.
Fax: 32 (0) 2 732 34 27