Responsible Care Committee
The Fecc secretariat and the Resposible Care Committee offer support and practical help with implementation. Training for new RC coordinators, workshops and information sessions are organised in order to share best practices and promote the programme with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The promotion of Responsible Care is a priority to Fecc and the Responsible Care Committee has been established to strengthen and develop as well as to coordinate the Responsible Care programme with national associations. The Committee monitors the developments of the Responsible Care programme at European level (e.g. yearly collection and review of performance indicators), ensures an active promotion and communication of Responsible Care and carries out educational initiatives (e.g. RC seminars and conferences).
- regular meetings of companies’ RC coordinators and RC managers of national associations
- provide training for new RC coordinators
- prepare promotional material, presentations and guide-lines
- practical help and support to share best practices on the programme
- promote the programme with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders (e.g. insurance companies, European institutions and authorities)
- issue the ‘Authorisation Report’ which is the basis for granting the RC logo on presentation of the ‘Evaluation Report’ by Fecc RC manager
- annual analysis of Key Performance Indicators (implemen-tation, management of risks, training, improvements, community interaction and more) and recommend improvements
- decision on alternative Third Party Verification tools (other than SQAS Distributor/ESAD)
- supervise compliance with the programme and in case of non-compliance recommend to the Fecc board to withdraw the permission to use the RC logo
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS & Reports:
Responsible Care Report 2012
Responsible Care Report 2011
Single Questionnaire for the Fecc National Associations Guidelines
For the Fecc European Responsible Care Programme click here.
For implementation guidelines and an overview of the programme click here.
For more information, please contact Jan Thienpont at:
+32 (0)2 679 02 60