Based in Brussels, Fecc is ideally placed to represent the chemicals distribution industry at a European level. If you want to make your voice heard in Brussels, joining Fecc will make this possible. Fecc offers you:
Fecc actively participates in the European policy development. Representing the industry’s interests and views before the European Institutions, through commenting and ontributing in consultations relevant to our members..
Expert committee’s work on diverse topics important for the chemical distribution industry. The committees provide the members with regular updates and advice on key industry information, market developments and relevant legislation
Fecc members receive key information via newsletters and subject specific publications and guidance. The website members’ area hosts a wide range of documents such as guidelines, expert views on relevant regulation and fact sheets, on issues important to the chemical distribution industry.
Fecc serves as a platform were members benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities. Fecc develops and maintains close relationships with other industry associations that allow our members to connect with industry leaders and key stakeholders.
Raise your company’s profile through Fecc’s Communications tools such as the members’ section of the newsletter, website and publications.
Members also enjoy reduced rates, for the annual congress, seminars and workshops.
Find out more on our information Leaflet
Membership benefits in brief:
- Have a voice in European policy development
- Take advantage of the Fecc Working Committees' expertise
- Benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities with other Fecc Members, Business leaders, key stakeholders and representatives from the EU Institutions
- Access to key Industry information, track EU developments and relevant legislation
- Raise your Company's profile through Fecc's communications tools (Fecc Website, Newsletter and others)
- Obtain discounts for all Fecc events (Seminars, Workshops, Annual Congress).