Some of the issues being handled/examined by the Logisitics Committee are: the ADR-/ RID-/ IMDG-Restructuring and harmonization, and other aspects of the carriage of dangerous goods, Security issues in the transport of dangerous goods, SQAS assessment system, and accident statistics.
A uniform site (un)loading document (SULID) has been developed by a joint Cefic-ECTA-FETSA-Fecc Working Group in order to facilitate the exchange of technical and safety data between (un)loading sites and carriers/drivers in a more structured and harmonised way.
A separate SULID has been developed for three different types of (un)loading sites depending on the nature of the products to be handled:
Fecc encourages all (un)loading sites to use these documents
More information on: www.cefic.org
Other relevant documents
- BACD- Guideline for Couplings Used During (Un) Loading Of Bulk Chemicals
- Fecc – Cefic – ECTA Best Practice Guidelines for the Safe Working at Height in the Chemical Logistics Supply Chain
- Best Practice Guideline for the Safe (Un)Loading of Freight Road Vehicles
- IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for packaging of Cargo Transport Units (CTU Code)
- Guidelines for Investigation of Logistics Incidents and Identifying Root Causes
For more information on this committee, please contact the Gerhard Ahlbrecht, firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 679 02 64