12th International conference on “Implementation of Global Chemical Safety Regulation”
Bravo Business Forum: 12th International conference on "Implementation of Global Chemical Safety Regulation"
26-27 October 2020, online event.
Main Topics for discussion:
• Prospects for the development of REACH and CLP 2019-2023.
• Assessment of REACH dossiers.
• e-SDS, exposure scenarios
• UK REACH trends for Brexit
• REACH and CLP inspections (practical examples of passing)
• EU circular economy action plan, boundaries between waste and chemicals
• Interaction with consortia
• Overview of EU rules for mineral fertilizers 2019/1009
• Changes in US law (HazCom 2012) and Canada on chemicals
• Review of the chemical regulation of the Asia-Pacific region ((China, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia)
• Regulation KKDIK
• Actual issues of regulation of the circulation of chemical products in the Russian Federation and the countries of the Eurasian Economic Community, EAEU TR 041/2017
• Organizational changes in the structure of a non-EU producer and their impact on REACH registration.
Fecc Director General, Dorothee Arns, and Fecc Health, Safety & Environment Manager, Simina Dreve, will join the conference as speakers.
For more information, please visit the event's website.