Responsible Care (RC)
WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE CARE?
The Fecc secretariat and the Resposible Care Committee offer support and practical help with implementation.
- Regular meetings of companies’ RC coordinators and RC managers of national associations
- Provide training for new RC coordinators
- Prepare promotional material, presentations and guide-lines
- Practical help and support to share best practices on the programme
- Promote the programme with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders (e.g. insurance companies, European institutions and authorities)
- Issue the ‘Authorisation Report’ which is the basis for granting the RC logo on presentation of the ‘Evaluation Report’ by Fecc RC manager
- Annual analysis of Key Performance Indicators (implemen-tation, management of risks, training, improvements, community interaction and more) and recommend improvementsdecision on alternative Third Party Verification tools (other than SQAS Distributor/ESAD)
- Supervise compliance with the programme and in case of non-compliance recommend to the Fecc board to withdraw the permission to use the RC logo
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS & REPORTS:
Responsible Care Report 2018
Responsible Care Report 2019
Responsible Care Report 2016
Responsible Care Report 2015
Responsible Care Report 2014
Responsible Care Report 2013
Responsible Care Report 2012
Responsible Care Report 2011
- ICTA RC RD Security Code of Conduct
- Joint Cefic-Fecc Recommendation to combine ESAD Assessments with ISO Certification Audits
- Lessons learnt from Industrial Accidents
- Fecc Note on Sustainability
For the Fecc European Responsible Care Programme click here.
For Guidelines and an overview of the Programme click here (January 2019).
For ICCA Rules Use of the Responsible Care Logo click here.
For ICCTA TPV logo rules and guidelines click here.
For more information, please contact Gerhard Ahlbrecht, email@example.com +32 2 679 02 64
New Video: ”ICCA & Responsible Care Making a Global Commitment to Safety, Security & Sustainability”