European Distribution Day
Join us for the first ever EU Distribution Day, in collaboration with ICIS.
To celebrate the release of the official ICIS Top 100 Distributors and to give (even) more visibility to our distribution sector, ICIS and Fecc have jointly drafted a framework programme around the release date below.
- 10 May: Distribution-focused podcast, hosted by ICIS – Fecc Director General Dorothee Arns joins as a panelist.
- 11 May: Two first-ever distribution roundtables with CEOs from Fecc member companies in a virtual format. This special highlight, which will be organised by Fecc and co-hosted by ICIS in a format similar to the very successful Reuters´ Downstream Leadership Forum with some of our Fecc Board members last November, will be moderated by long-standing ICIS journalist Will Beacham and deal with:
I) Supply chain disruptions (Session 1, 11:00-12:00 CET. Register here), featuring as panelists:
- Frank Schneider, IMCD Group Director Coatings and Member of the IMCD Group Executive Committee
- Christopher Ersbloeh, CEO of C.H. Erbsloeh
- Gerd Bergmann, CEO of Nordmann
- Mottie Kessler MBE, Chairman and CEO of 2M
- Steven Terwindt, COO of Brenntag Essentials and Memebr of Brenntag's Management Board
- Peter Overlack, CEO of Oquema
- Redzinaldas Mickus, CEO of UAB Greenlab Solutions
- Patrick Elie, Managing Director of AJV International and Chairman of Equilex
Registration is open to everyone with an interest in the chemical distribution sector.