Fecc Training Session: “How to Excel in Moderating Online Events”
Friday 18 June 2021, 14:00-16:00 CET
Following the first of two succesful training sessions with top moderator, Katrina Sichel, Fecc will be hosting a second session with Katrina entitled "How to Excel in Moderating Online Events".
Katrina Sichel is a Brussels-based moderator and communications specialist, having previously worked for the BBC and other TV stations. She has been moderating hundreds of physical and online events since 2007, including EU/national conferences and, most notably, Fecc's 2019 Annual Congress in Sitges, Spain.
Virtual events are here to stay, even when we move beyond the pandemic. Whether a host, moderator, or speaker, you need specific skills to bring online events to life and keep your audience engaged and entertained. Join Katrina in an interactive training session as she shares her tips on Presenting On-screen, which will cover the following:
- Tour de table + needs/expectations from the training
- What makes a good presenter - moderator and speaker?
- Online vs. physical events - what to think about?
- Preparing as a speaker - slides, messages, tone, speed, etc.
- Designing a session show flow - as a moderator
- Drafting your moderator script to best navigate your audience through event
- Speaker management – as a moderator
- Audience management – as a moderator (including questions and polls via SLIDO/other)
Registration fees: The event is free of charge for Fecc members (please contact the Fecc Secretariat to receive your discount code). Non-members & external value chain partners: 150 EUR.
To register, click here