Fecc webinar: Accelerating ESG potential in the chemical distribution industry
In this webinar co-organised with Finch and Beak, data-based indicators will be assessed as to how the chemical distribution industry can facilitate sustainability-based growth through the ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) concept. Key topics of the webinar:
- ESG trends, their importance, and ESG benchmarks
- An overview of the report on the ESG potential in the chemical industry, specifically in the chemical distribution sector
- The webinar will also discuss the chemical distribution sector's ESG potential and how to determine the ESG maturity, opportunities, and gaps.
- Discussion of sector-specific potential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and key take-aways, based on the established ESG benchmarks
- Jan van der Kaaij, Managing Partner
- Josephin Schulz, Team Lead
This event is free of charge and open to Fecc members, members of Fecc National Associations, and Finch and Beak partners and subscribers.