Fecc webinar: “Emergency Response – Implications for Distributors” co-hosted by NCEC
Fecc webinar: "Emergency Response – Implications for Distributors" co-hosted by NCEC (The National Chemical Emergency Centre), and with Azelis.
Chemical distributors often have very different approaches to chemical emergency response provision. In this webinar we will explore what best practice for level 1 (telephone) emergency response looks like, referring to the Cefic best practice guidelines and the Responsible Care guiding principles. Case studies will bring the challenges to the fore and we will provide clear next step actions for you to take immediately, enabling you to assess your risk and make changes if required.
Dorothee Arns – Director General, Fecc
Gerhard Ahlbrecht – Responsible Care & Logistics Manager, Fecc
Jon Gibbard – Director, NCEC
Chris Sowden – Head of Emergency Response Team, NCEC
David Miles – Corporate SHEQ Officer, Azelis
Join the webinar to learn:
- How emergency response is a key part of Responsible Care and the risks of not having provision in place
- When you should be providing emergency response for your own, and third party, products considering liability and Responsible Care
- How to handle emergency response when you are not the manufacturer of products, but you are responsible for them
- How the current pandemic is impacting emergency response
- How to check your emergency response provision is fit for purpose
- Benefits of your own emergency response provision and wider implications for physical response
Hear from Azelis, one of the leading chemical distributors, on their approach to emergency response and the challenges they face. The webinar will provide practical next steps to assess you own provision and ensure it meets your requirements. Presentations will be followed by a live Q&A session.