Fecc webinar – “Resilience in the chemical industry: How to thrive under macroeconomic uncertainty”
2022 has been a very dynamic year for various sectors, but more so for the chemical supply chain. In this webinar co-organised with McKinsey, the resilience in the chemical industry will be discussed, along with the following key topics:
- Strengthening of resilience in the chemical supply chain
- Resilience defined as capacity to recover quickly from difficulties and ability to adjust easily to change
- How to customise this for the chemical supply chain
- Why this is a different crises from former ones
- How to come out as winners in challenging times
- What differentiates resilient companies based on evidence
- What does this mean for chemical companies in this crisis?
- What to do to enhance own company resilience: potential next steps
- Dr Chantal Lorbeer, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Dr Andreas Seitz, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
This event is free of charge and open only to McKinsey clients, Fecc members and members of Fecc´s national associations.