Fecc’s webinar on “A capital markets view of the emerging trends and Covid-19 impacts on Chemical Distribution”
Fecc's webinar on "A capital markets view of the emerging trends and Covid-19 impacts on Chemical Distribution"
15 January 2021 - 14:00h - 15:00h CET
Co-hosted with Credit Suisse.
- Introduction to myself and equity research
- Key metrics we use when assessing chemical distribution companies
- How the listed players have performed over recent years
- Key drivers of the share price performance
- Key areas of investor focus for chemicals distribution companies.
Daniel Hobden - Daniel joined Credit Suisse in September 2015 having spent seven years as an accountant, qualifying as a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA). Daniel graduated from the University of Warwick with a first class degree in Accounting and Finance. Currently he is a member of the Business Services team.
This event is free of charge for Fecc members. To register, please click here.