Future of Polyolefins 2024
ACI - Future of Polyolefins 2024
17 - 18 January 2024 | Antwerp, Belgium
This ACI’s conference is a two-day event bringing together industry leaders, researchers, innovators, and stakeholders from around the world and aims to explore the exciting advancements, challenges, and opportunities shaping the future of the polyolefins industry. The 10th Future of Polyolefins conference will serve as a platform for thought-provoking discussions, knowledge sharing, and collaboration among a diverse range of businesses.
Presentations at the event will look into challenges and opportunities in chemical & mechanical recycling, novel manufacturing methods to improve sustainability and maintain end product versatility, looking into updates with PPWR and design for recyclability (D4R) and much more.
Key Topics Include:
- Updates on Current Policies and Industry Overview
- Addressing Challenges and Evolving Landscape: PPWR, D4R Guidelines, and Updates in EPR for Polyolefins in Europe
- Overcoming Cost Pressures and Supply Chain Difficulties
- Updates on the Digitalisation of the Polyolefin Industry
- Speciality Polyolefins: Improving Overall Usability
- Advances in Polyolefin Production Throughout the Value Chain
- Creating a Circular Polyolefin Industry in Europe
- Increasing Efficiency of Resources While Enhancing Properties
- Specialty Catalysts: Tackling Challenges in Industry
- High-Performance Additives for Sustainable Plastics
- Shaping a Sustainable Future
Fecc Director General, Dorothée Arns, will be a speaker in the session “Overcoming Cost Pressures and Supply Chain Difficulties” on 17th January.
Special discount for Fecc members are available. Use the code provided in dedicated members communications (or contact us to get it) to avail of 20% discount when registering.