Fecc/Lawtelier webinar: The EU Dual-Use Items Regulation and Export Control: Overview and practical implications for Chemical Distributors
FECC/LAWTELIER WEBINAR: The EU Dual-Use Items Regulation and Export Control: Overview and practical implications for Chemical Distributors
7 June 2023, 14h00-15h30 CET
In this webinar, co-organized with Lawtelier, an international law firm, an overview will be provided on the main features of the EU Dual-Use Items Regulation focussing on practical implications for chemical distributors. This includes a deep dive into due diligence, contract aspects relating to export control and restrictive measures (including EU sanctions against Russia) and the implementation of an Internal Compliance Programs (ICP) at company level.
- Mr. Hanz Chiappetta, Lawyer, Partner of Lawtelier Avvocati Associati
- Ms Marika Romani, Lawyer, Junior Partner of Lawtelier Avvocati Associati
- Mr. Michele Ghirardi, Engineer
- Regulation (EU) 2021/821 on dual-use items: overview and insights on chemical sector
- Russia: focus on restrictive measures applicable to chemical items
- Technical analysis of chemical products (due diligence): examples
- Contractual aspects relating to export control and restrictive measures
- Implementation of an Internal Compliance Program (“ICP”)
The event is open to Fecc members, company members of Fecc’s National Associations and Lawtelier’s partners/clients.