The European Biopolymer Summit 2024
ACI - The European Biopolymer Summit 2024
26 - 27 March 2024 | Ghent, Belgium
The European Biopolymer Summit, organised by ACI, is a leading platform for knowledge sharing and networking within the biopolymer industry. This event brings together industry experts, researchers, innovators, and key stakeholders to explore the latest advancements, trends, and challenges in the field of biopolymers.
The event will focus on various aspects of biopolymers, including their production, processing, applications, and environmental impact. Key themes to be explored include sustainable sourcing of raw materials, advancements in biopolymer synthesis and processing technologies, novel applications in packaging, textiles, automotive, and medical sectors, and the role of biopolymers in achieving a circular economy.
Key Topics Include:
- Beyond CO2 Abatement: Carbon is not a Currency
- A Holistic Overview of the Biopolymer Industry
- Clarifying Policies and Legislation
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Scope 3 Emissions
- Introducing Innovative Solutions and Brand-New Visions
- Considering the Consumer
- Analysing Price-Competitive Polymers
- Bridging the Gap in Communications Between Industries
- A Critical Review of The Sustainability of Biopolymers
- Optimising the Processes of Enzymatic Degradation and Recycling
- Scaling Up the Availability of Building Blocks and Feedstocks
- A Look at The Future of The Biopolymer Industry
Special discount for Fecc members are available. Use the code provided in dedicated members communications (or contact us to get it) to avail up to 20% discount until 31th December when registering.