Webinar on “Virtual leadership and digital collaboration”
23 June, 14:00h - 15:00h (CET)
"Virtual leadership and digital collaboration", with Semira Soraya-Kandan, Leadership Coach & Advisor, with profound experience in the chemical industry. This webinar is organised by Fecc.
Dorothee Arns, Director General of the European Association of Chemical Distributors (Fecc)
• Introduction and welcome on behalf of Fecc (including anti-trust reminder)
Presentation by Semira Soraya-Kandan, Leadership Coach & Advisor
1. Basic assumptions of virtual leadership
2. Forget digital natives!
3. Negotiating boundaries with family and job
4. Major traps for virtual leaders
5. Creating digital proximity in distributed teams
6. Dealing with hybrid teams (co-located and distributed) in times of Covid-19
7. Success factors for back to the office
Closure (Dorothée Arns)
About the speaker:
Semira Soraya-Kandan is the founder and CEO of an international boutique consultancy with a focus on organization and leadership development. She has a passion for dialogue, diversity, and digital transformations. For twenty years, she has been an acclaimed trainer, coach, and consultant for leaders on distributed teams and digital collaboration across many cultures. Semira has been working with the chemical industry for almost 15 years, including BASF, as well as smaller, family-owned companies, more recently also a bioplastic joint venture. She also has experience in working for the EU Commission as well as other European Institutions.