CEO Roundtables co-hosted by Fecc and ICIS
In light of the first-ever European Distribution Days, Fecc and ICIS hosted a successful series of events, from podcasts to CEO roundtables.
To kickstart the week, ICIS invited Fecc Director General, Dorothée Arns, onto their podcast to discuss chemical distributors navigating market chaos and building resilience. To listen to the episode, click here.
On Tuesday 11 May, Fecc co-organised with ICIS two roundtables with CEOs from Fecc member companies in a virtual format. Similar to the very successful Reuters’ Downstream Leadership Forum with some of our Fecc Board members last November, the format was moderated by long-standing ICIS journalist Will Beacham and dealt with challenges in chemical distribution such as supply chain disruptors, as well as long-term chemical distribution trends.
The panellists consisted of the following:
- Frank Schneider, IMCD Group Director Coatings and Member of the IMCD Group Executive Committee
- Christopher Ersbloeh, CEO of C.H. Erbsloeh
- Gerd Bergmann, CEO of Nordmann
- Mottie Kessler MBE, Chairman & CEO of 2M Holdings
- Steven Terwindt, COO of Brenntag Essentials and Member of Brenntag´s Management Board
- Peter Overlack, CEO of Oqema
- Redzinaldas Mickus, CEO of UAB Greenlab Solutions
- Patrick Elie, Managing Director of AJV International and Chairman of Equilex
Fecc is delighted to have received an enormous amount of positive feedback for the roundtables, from the speakers to the panellists. We would also like to thank all the attendees for listening in and for sending in all of their questions.
For more Fecc events, click here.