Launch of the Responsible Care Self-Assessment Web tool for distributors
We are pleased to invite our members to join us for the launch of the Responsible Care Self-Assessment Web Tool for chemical distributors on 9 December 2020, 14h00-15h00 (CET), co-hosted with Cefic.
In April 2020 we - at Fecc - have informed you of our new Excel-based Responsible Care Self-Assessment Tool for chemical distributors, which already resonated very well in our community. However, in the age of digitalisation we wanted to go further than that and – today - are more than happy to announce that the new RC self-assessment tool is now also available as digital version.
The transformation into this digital solution is the product of a very constructive cooperation between Fecc´s Responsible Care Committee and Cefic´s Responsible Care Issue Team over the past months, and we wish to thank everyone who has actively contributed to this ground-breaking development.
The webtool offers the following key features:
- Possibility to benchmark performance against chemical distribution peers.
- Cross-referencing performance against the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and other international standards (ISO, etc.).
- Specific option for chemical distributors to skip questions (‘light version’)
- Tailor-made tips for the continuous improvement process within companies.
- Available in eight languages
- Complete data protection
- Possibility for companies to assess their individual Responsible Care maturity level plus potential areas for further improvement.
If you have any questions, please contact Fecc Responsible Care & Logistics Manager - Gerhard Ahlbrecht - at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the Fecc Responsible Care Committee web page.