Responsible Care Self-Assessment Webtool launched
In April 2020 Fecc published the Responsible Care Self-Assessment Excel Tool, which provides users with a practical tool to guide them towards excellence and to help drive continuous improvement in the Responsible Care field. The tool can be valuable both to companies and national associations.
Since then, in the framework of a close cooperation between the Cefic Responsible Care Issue Team and the Fecc Responsible Care Committee, the excel-based self-assessment tool has been transformed into a digital format.
On 9 December 2020 the new Responsible Care Webtool has been officially launched for chemical distributors during a dedicated webinar for Fecc’s members. The webinar included a live demonstration and outlined all the key features of the webtool:
- Possibility to benchmarking performance against chemical distribution peers
- Cross-referencing performance against the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and other international standards (ISO, etc.)
- Specific option for chemical distributors to skip questions (‘light version’)
- Tailor-made tips for the continuous improvement process within companies
- Available in nine languages.
The webtool provides complete data protection, and its features enable companies to assess their Responsible Care maturity level as well as identify areas of continuous improvement.
This new digital version represents a major step to continue supporting companies towards improving their chemicals management and operational excellence.
To access to the webtool, go to: http://self-assessment.responsible-care.com
User manuals are available for:
- National Associations (download here the pdf)
- Company headquarters (download here the pdf)
- Company sites (download here the pdf)
For any questions, please contact Gerhard Ahlbrecht, Fecc Responsible Care & Logistics Manager (via email at email@example.com or by phone: +32 2 679 02 64).